Traveling Luck for Forsdalsfjellet, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Forsdalsfjellet?What's around Forsdalsfjellet?
Wikipedia near Forsdalsfjellet
Where to stay near Forsdalsfjellet
Also known as Fosdalsfjeldet
The timezone in Forsdalsfjellet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 08:41 and Sunset at 15:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2667°, Longitude. 13.3333°
Satellite map around Forsdalsfjellet
Loading map of Forsdalsfjellet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Forsdalsfjellet, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Forsdalsfjellet (0km)
- Lakavasshatten (2.1km)
- Gusslifjellet (2.5km)
- Lurusneisa (4.7km)
- Urddalsfjellet (7.7km)
- Finnhuva (7.8km)
- Store Klokklumpen (8.3km)
- Nordre Gauptjørnsaksla (11.7km)
- Hykjelfjella (11.9km)
- Søre Gauptjørnsaksla (13.5km)
- Gussfjellet (13.7km)
- Killingsnasa (14.7km)
- Blåfjellshatten (16.1km)
- Blåfjellet (17.3km)
- Austre Brandsfjellet (17.5km)
- Bjørkvasshatten (17.6km)
- Bugvassfjella (18.6km)
- Nordre Gjevsjøhatten (18.8km)
- Lauvsjøvola (19.5km)
- Midtiklumpen (19.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Luruvatnet (2.5km)
- Lakavatnet (5.2km)
- Gussvatnet (8.7km)
- Langvatnet (10.3km)
- Holden (13.4km)
- Snaufjellvatnet (13.5km)
- Vestre Blåfjellvatnet (13.5km)
- Holmtjørnet (14.5km)
- Tisvatnet (15.2km)
- Bugvatnet (15.4km)
- Litle Tisvatnet (18km)
- Tortjørnet (19.5km)
- Finnbuvatnet (19.5km)
- Midtvatnet (19.8km)
- Lemendvatnet (20.4km)
- Djupvatnet (21.1km)
- Seisjøen (21.1km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Akselvatna (7.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tverrådalen (11.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Gusspiggen (7.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (17.9km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Berglia (14.7km)
Airports close to Forsdalsfjellet
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (139.2km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (149.4km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (155.3km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (176.5km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (180km)
Airfields or small airports close to Forsdalsfjellet
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (125.1km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (153.2km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (198.5km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (232.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.