Traveling Luck for Ófærubjarg, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Ofarubjarg?What's around Ofarubjarg?
Wikipedia near Ofarubjarg
Where to stay near Ófærubjarg
The timezone in Ofarubjarg is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 12:13 and Sunset at 14:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4333°, Longitude. -22.6333°
Satellite map around Ófærubjarg
Loading map of Ófærubjarg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ófærubjarg, in (IC19), Iceland
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Jökladalir (7.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sléttuhreppur (6.6km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Hafnarós (8.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Kirfi (7.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Hafnarnes (6.2km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (6.5km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Selvogur (5.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Horn (8.7km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Veiðileysuá (7.8km)
- a narrow zone bordering a waterbody which covers and uncovers at high and low water, respectively.
- Balaströnd (9.5km)
Airports close to Ófærubjarg
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (49.4km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (119.5km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (176.6km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (232.6km)