Traveling Luck for Hófur, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Hofur?What's around Hofur?
Wikipedia near Hofur
Where to stay near Hófur
The timezone in Hofur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 12:13 and Sunset at 14:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4500°, Longitude. -22.5333°
Satellite map around Hófur
Loading map of Hófur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hófur, in (IC19), Iceland
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (8.6km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Látravík (7.9km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Hafnarós (4.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Almenningar (10.2km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (4.2km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Selvogur (10.2km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (4.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Horn (3.9km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Eldingar (10.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Veiðileysuá (10.4km)
Airports close to Hófur
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (53.4km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (123.6km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (172.4km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (228.9km)