Traveling Luck for Súlnastapi, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Sulnastapi?What's around Sulnastapi?
Wikipedia near Sulnastapi
Where to stay near Súlnastapi
The timezone in Sulnastapi is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 12:14 and Sunset at 14:37. It's light
Latitude. 66.4667°, Longitude. -22.5500°
Satellite map around Súlnastapi
Loading map of Súlnastapi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Súlnastapi, in (IC19), Iceland
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (10.7km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Hafnarós (6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Almenningar (10km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (6.2km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Selvogur (10km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Horn (5km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Eldingar (9.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Veiðileysuá (12km)
Airports close to Súlnastapi
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (54.6km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (124.8km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (173.5km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (230.4km)