Traveling Luck for Innstidalur, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Innstidalur?What's around Innstidalur?
Wikipedia near Innstidalur
Where to stay near Innstidalur
The timezone in Innstidalur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 09:27 and Sunset at 18:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4500°, Longitude. -22.4500°
Satellite map around Innstidalur
Loading map of Innstidalur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Innstidalur, in (IC19), Iceland
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (7.7km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Smiðjuvíkuráll (10.2km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Hafnarós (1.9km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (4.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Horn (0km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (3.9km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Drifandisfoss (10.4km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Eldingar (8.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Horn (2.1km)
Airports close to Innstidalur
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (55.5km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (125.8km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (168.6km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (225.4km)