Traveling Luck for Lónhorn, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Lonhorn?What's around Lonhorn?
Wikipedia near Lonhorn
Where to stay near Lónhorn
The timezone in Lonhorn is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 12:11 and Sunset at 14:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3667°, Longitude. -22.6333°
Satellite map around Lónhorn
Loading map of Lónhorn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lónhorn, in (IC19), Iceland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (8.7km)
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Jökladalir (8km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Borðeyri (9.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sléttuhreppur (6.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ófærubjarg (7.7km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Miðkjós (7.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Hafnarnes (9.9km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Veiðileysufjörður (4.9km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (8.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kýrdalur (10.3km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Selvogur (9.4km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (9.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Gautastaðir (7.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Veiðileysuá (0.8km)
Airports close to Lónhorn
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (42.7km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (113.1km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (175.5km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (230km)