Traveling Luck for Hlöðuvíkurskarð, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Hloduvikurskard?What's around Hloduvikurskard?
Wikipedia near Hloduvikurskard
Where to stay near Hlöðuvíkurskarð
The timezone in Hloduvikurskard is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 12:10 and Sunset at 14:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4000°, Longitude. -22.6500°
Satellite map around Hlöðuvíkurskarð
Loading map of Hlöðuvíkurskarð and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hlöðuvíkurskarð, in (IC19), Iceland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (9.5km)
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Jökladalir (6.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sléttuhreppur (4.6km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Kirfi (8.5km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Veiðileysufjörður (8.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Hafnarnes (7.9km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (7.2km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Selvogur (6km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (8.7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kjalarárnúpur (5.5km)
Airports close to Hlöðuvíkurskarð
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (45.6km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (115.8km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (176.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (232km)