Traveling Luck for Miðaftansfell, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Midaftansfell?What's around Midaftansfell?
Wikipedia near Midaftansfell
Where to stay near Miðaftansfell
The timezone in Midaftansfell is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 12:09 and Sunset at 14:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4167°, Longitude. -22.7167°
Satellite map around Miðaftansfell
Loading map of Miðaftansfell and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Miðaftansfell, in (IC19), Iceland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Jökladalir (3.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sléttuhreppur (2.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Kirfi (4.9km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Fljót (9.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Glúmsdalur (6.2km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Selvogur (2.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Fljótavatn (8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kjalarárnúpur (2.1km)
- a narrow zone bordering a waterbody which covers and uncovers at high and low water, respectively.
- Balaströnd (6.6km)
Airports close to Miðaftansfell
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (45.9km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (115.8km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (180.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (235.5km)