Traveling Luck for Horn, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Horn?What's around Horn?
Wikipedia near Horn
Where to stay near Horn
Also known as Nord Kap, North Cape
The timezone in Horn is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:43 and Sunset at 17:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4667°, Longitude. -22.4667°
Satellite map around Horn
Loading map of Horn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Horn, in (IC19), Iceland
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (9.7km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Smiðjuvíkuráll (10.8km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Hafnarós (3.9km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (6km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (5.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Horn (2.1km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Drifandisfoss (12.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Eldingar (6.9km)
Airports close to Horn
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (56.6km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (127km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (169.7km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (226.8km)