Traveling Luck for Dögundarfell, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Dogundarfell?What's around Dogundarfell?
Wikipedia near Dogundarfell
Where to stay near Dögundarfell
The timezone in Dogundarfell is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 12:14 and Sunset at 14:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4333°, Longitude. -22.4333°
Satellite map around Dögundarfell
Loading map of Dögundarfell and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dögundarfell, in (IC19), Iceland
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (5.8km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Smiðjuvíkuráll (10km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Hafnarós (0.8km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (3.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Horn (2.1km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (2.5km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Drifandisfoss (8.5km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Eldingar (9.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Horn (4.2km)
Airports close to Dögundarfell
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (54.4km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (124.7km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (167.5km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (223.9km)