Traveling Luck for Rangalaskarð, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Rangalaskard?What's around Rangalaskard?
Wikipedia near Rangalaskard
Where to stay near Rangalaskarð
The timezone in Rangalaskard is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:56 and Sunset at 14:48. It's light
Latitude. 66.3667°, Longitude. -22.5000°
Satellite map around Rangalaskarð
Loading map of Rangalaskarð and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rangalaskarð, in (IC19), Iceland
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Hornstrandir (8.7km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (3km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Hvanneyri (6.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Grunnavíkurhreppur (9.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Strandahlíð (3.9km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (5.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Hornvík (9.6km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Bolungavíkurheiði (9.4km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Gautastaðir (5.8km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Drifandisfoss (9.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Veiðileysuá (5.4km)
Airports close to Rangalaskarð
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (46.5km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (116.7km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (169.4km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (224.1km)