Traveling Luck for Atlaskarð, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Atlaskard?What's around Atlaskard?
Wikipedia near Atlaskard
Where to stay near Atlaskarð
The timezone in Atlaskard is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 12:15 and Sunset at 14:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4333°, Longitude. -22.5667°
Satellite map around Atlaskarð
Loading map of Atlaskarð and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Atlaskarð, in (IC19), Iceland
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (7.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Látravík (8.7km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Hafnarós (5.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Almenningar (8.5km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (3.6km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Selvogur (8.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Horn (5.7km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Veiðileysuá (8.1km)
Airports close to Atlaskarð
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (50.9km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (121.2km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (173.6km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (229.7km)