Traveling Luck for Hlöðuvík, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Hloduvik?What's around Hloduvik?
Wikipedia near Hloduvik
Where to stay near Hlöðuvík
The timezone in Hloduvik is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 12:06 and Sunset at 14:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4167°, Longitude. -22.6667°
Satellite map around Hlöðuvík
Loading map of Hlöðuvík and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hlöðuvík, in (IC19), Iceland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Jökladalir (5.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sléttuhreppur (4.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Kirfi (6.6km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Veiðileysufjörður (9.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Hafnarnes (8km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (7.7km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Selvogur (4.3km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (9.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kjalarárnúpur (3.6km)
- a narrow zone bordering a waterbody which covers and uncovers at high and low water, respectively.
- Balaströnd (8.6km)
Airports close to Hlöðuvík
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (46.9km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (117km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (177.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (233.4km)