Traveling Luck for Yztidalur, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Yztidalur?What's around Yztidalur?
Wikipedia near Yztidalur
Where to stay near Yztidalur
The timezone in Yztidalur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:59 and Sunset at 14:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4667°, Longitude. -22.4667°
Satellite map around Yztidalur
Loading map of Yztidalur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yztidalur, in (IC19), Iceland
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (9.7km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Smiðjuvíkuráll (10.8km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Hafnarós (3.9km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (6km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (5.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Horn (2.1km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Drifandisfoss (12.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Eldingar (6.9km)
Airports close to Yztidalur
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (56.6km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (127km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (169.7km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (226.8km)