Traveling Luck for Rekavíkurfjall, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Rekavikurfjall?What's around Rekavikurfjall?
Wikipedia near Rekavikurfjall
Where to stay near Rekavíkurfjall
The timezone in Rekavikurfjall is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 09:28 and Sunset at 18:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4500°, Longitude. -22.5500°
Satellite map around Rekavíkurfjall
Loading map of Rekavíkurfjall and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rekavíkurfjall, in (IC19), Iceland
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (9km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Hafnarós (5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Almenningar (9.5km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (4.5km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Selvogur (9.5km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (5.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Horn (4.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Veiðileysuá (10.1km)
Airports close to Rekavíkurfjall
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (52.9km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (123.2km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (173.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (229.7km)