Traveling Luck for Búðir, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Budir?What's around Budir?
Wikipedia near Budir
Where to stay near Búðir
The timezone in Budir is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 12:14 and Sunset at 14:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4167°, Longitude. -22.6500°
Satellite map around Búðir
Loading map of Búðir and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Búðir, in (IC19), Iceland
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Jökladalir (6.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sléttuhreppur (5km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Hafnarós (9.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Kirfi (7.3km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Veiðileysufjörður (9.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Hafnarnes (7.2km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (6.9km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Selvogur (5km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (8.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kjalarárnúpur (4.3km)
- a narrow zone bordering a waterbody which covers and uncovers at high and low water, respectively.
- Balaströnd (9.3km)
Airports close to Búðir
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (47.3km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (117.5km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (177.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (232.6km)