Traveling Luck for Puda, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Puda?What's around Puda?
Wikipedia near Puda
Where to stay near Puda
The timezone in Puda is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:24 and Sunset at 16:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.0008°, Longitude. 15.7144°
Satellite map around Puda
Loading map of Puda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Puda, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Puda
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Orašak (5.1km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (3.2km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Rajkovići (4.9km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mirič Most (1.3km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (1.5km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Kršlja (2km)
- water mill;
- a mill powered by running water.
- Božića (5.3km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Ponorac (2.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Suvaja (2.6km)
Airports close to Puda
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (101km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (108.4km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (120.8km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (165.3km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (190.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Puda
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (57.7km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (117.1km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (121km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (177.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.