Traveling Luck for Bukovac, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Bukovac?What's around Bukovac?
Wikipedia near Bukovac
Where to stay near Bukovac
The timezone in Bukovac is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:25 and Sunset at 16:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.0056°, Longitude. 15.6928°
Satellite map around Bukovac
Loading map of Bukovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bukovac, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Bukovac
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Orašak (3km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (4.9km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Rajkovići (3.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mirič Most (3.4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Veliko Osoje (5.1km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Kršlja (3.8km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Ponorac (2.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Suvaja (4.2km)
Airports close to Bukovac
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (101.1km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (106.3km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (120.8km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (163.4km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (189.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bukovac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (58.5km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (116.3km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (118.9km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (177.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.