Traveling Luck for Dizdarevica, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Dizdarevica?What's around Dizdarevica?
Wikipedia near Dizdarevica
Where to stay near Dizdarevica
The timezone in Dizdarevica is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 17:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.0075°, Longitude. 15.7094°
Satellite map around Dizdarevica
Loading map of Dizdarevica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dizdarevica, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Dizdarevica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tržačka Kosa (4.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Orašak (4.3km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (4.1km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Rajkovići (4km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mirič Most (2.1km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (2.4km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Kršlja (2.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Suvaja (3.5km)
Airports close to Dizdarevica
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (100.3km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (107.8km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (121.5km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (164.9km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (189.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dizdarevica
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (58.6km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (116.2km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (120.2km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.1km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (176.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.