Traveling Luck for Khlong Chai Thong, Thailand (general), Thailand
Where is Khlong Chai Thong?What's around Khlong Chai Thong?
Wikipedia near Khlong Chai Thong
Where to stay near Khlong Chai Thong
The timezone in Khlong Chai Thong is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. 11.9333°, Longitude. 99.7333°
Satellite map around Khlong Chai Thong
Loading map of Khlong Chai Thong and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khlong Chai Thong, in Thailand (general), Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Nong Pu Lok (0km)
- Ban Rai Yup (9.1km)
- Ban Bo Nok (14.9km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (15.2km)
- Ban Na Noi (17km)
- Ban Bung (1) (17km)
- Ban Thung Mamao (18.2km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (18.4km)
- Khao Khan Kradaj (19.2km)
- Ban Don Hiang (19.3km)
- Ban Ao Noi (23.5km)
- Ban Nong Kham (24.5km)
- Ban Mong Rai (25.5km)
- Ban Bo Nok (1) (26.8km)
- Ban Yang Chum (27.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Khlong Chai Thong
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Wat Thammikaramworawihan (24.4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (15.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khirikhan (25.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Amphoe Kui Buri (27.4km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Khlong Bung (23.5km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Pang Tat Mai (8.5km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (15.2km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (21.8km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (24.4km)
Airports close to Khlong Chai Thong
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (132.6km)
U taphao international(UTP), Rayong, Thailand (263.4km)