Traveling Luck for Pobeda, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Pobeda?What's around Pobeda?
Wikipedia near Pobeda
Where to stay near Pobeda
The timezone in Pobeda is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:35 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.4203°, Longitude. 69.3531°
Satellite map around Pobeda
Loading map of Pobeda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pobeda, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pobeda (0km)
- Komsomol (2.2km)
- Sarhad (2.5km)
- Marguzar (4.2km)
- Surhob (6.1km)
- Alovuddin (6.3km)
- (( Afgan-Kishlak )) (6.5km)
- Finskiy (7.5km)
- Qareh Tappeh (8.2km)
- Pervoye Maya (8.5km)
- Taraki (8.5km)
- Yulduz (9.5km)
- Mūsá Zay (10.3km)
- Arabo (10.5km)
- Nūr Kheyl (10.6km)
- (( Imeni Kirova )) (10.9km)
- Farkhor (11.2km)
- Tugul (11.8km)
- Darqad (12.6km)
- Darkad (13.1km)
- Mollā Shīrīn (13.2km)
- Darkat (13.3km)
- Shaftolubog (13.5km)
- Dashtag (14.5km)
- Mayda-Patta (15km)
- Sebo-Surkh (15.5km)
- Kyzylsu (16.4km)
- Kyrkuduk (16.7km)
- Khavzako (16.7km)
- Beshquduq (16.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Karatoy (16.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Kyrkuduk (16.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Podkova (6.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (16km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Parkharskiy Rayon (11.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Qizilsu (7.5km)
Airports close to Pobeda
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (114.8km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (163.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pobeda
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (90.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.