Traveling Luck for Ovrag Kichkine-Auzikensay, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Ovrag Kichkine-Auzikensay?What's around Ovrag Kichkine-Auzikensay?
Wikipedia near Ovrag Kichkine-Auzikensay
Where to stay near Ovrag Kichkine-Auzikensay
The timezone in Ovrag Kichkine-Auzikensay is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:36 and Sunset at 17:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.3697°, Longitude. 69.1303°
Satellite map around Ovrag Kichkine-Auzikensay
Loading map of Ovrag Kichkine-Auzikensay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ovrag Kichkine-Auzikensay, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Alkamazhar (5km)
- Qamishogly (5.9km)
- Zarbdor (8.6km)
- Quduklí (8.7km)
- Kochkiya (9km)
- Kyrkuduk (9km)
- Peshqadam (10.5km)
- Kŭitemez (11km)
- Beshquduq (11.2km)
- Mogul (11.3km)
- Birbuloq (11.9km)
- Yukoritemez (12.7km)
- Galaba (13.1km)
- Sarmantay (13.3km)
- Andizhan (13.3km)
- Turdyshekh (13.4km)
- Kumsoy (13.9km)
- Kul'deman (14km)
- Arab (14.2km)
- Yukary-Khodzha (14.4km)
- (( Garm )) (14.4km)
- Novabad (14.7km)
- Sarmantay (14.8km)
- Alipberdy (15.2km)
- Bedanibedak (15.3km)
- Novabad (15.7km)
- Gallabor (16km)
- Khojaqŭchqor (16.1km)
- Echki (16.1km)
- Yukari Polvon (16.2km)
- Utabulak (16.9km)
- Kazakh (17.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Kirovabad (11.7km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Kyzyl (17.7km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Arab (15.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Karatoy (14km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (14.6km)
Airports close to Ovrag Kichkine-Auzikensay
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (100km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (163.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ovrag Kichkine-Auzikensay
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (93.1km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (200.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.