Traveling Luck for Rodnik Kamyshogly, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Rodnik Kamyshogly?What's around Rodnik Kamyshogly?
Wikipedia near Rodnik Kamyshogly
Where to stay near Rodnik Kamyshogly
The timezone in Rodnik Kamyshogly is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:34 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.3828°, Longitude. 69.2072°
Satellite map around Rodnik Kamyshogly
Loading map of Rodnik Kamyshogly and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rodnik Kamyshogly, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kyrkuduk (2.5km)
- Beshquduq (6.4km)
- Alkamazhar (7.3km)
- Qamishogly (11.8km)
- Kochkiya (14.1km)
- Surhob (14.5km)
- Quduklí (14.7km)
- Mogul (15.1km)
- Zarbdor (16.2km)
- Komsomol (16.2km)
- Sarhad (16.8km)
- Pobeda (16.8km)
- Turdyshekh (17.6km)
- Alipberdy (18.1km)
- Sarmantay (18.1km)
- Sarmantay (18.5km)
- Birbuloq (18.6km)
- Kŭitemez (18.7km)
- Marguzar (18.8km)
- Peshqadam (18.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Podkova (15.7km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Kyzyl (18.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Karatoy (8.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (9.7km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Aryk Kelyanchi (15.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Qizilsu (17.6km)
Airports close to Rodnik Kamyshogly
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (104.1km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (163.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rodnik Kamyshogly
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (91km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (208.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.