Traveling Luck for Rodnik Kyzylbulak, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Rodnik Kyzylbulak?What's around Rodnik Kyzylbulak?
Wikipedia near Rodnik Kyzylbulak
Where to stay near Rodnik Kyzylbulak
The timezone in Rodnik Kyzylbulak is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:35 and Sunset at 17:30. It's light
Latitude. 37.3556°, Longitude. 69.2508°
Satellite map around Rodnik Kyzylbulak
Loading map of Rodnik Kyzylbulak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rodnik Kyzylbulak, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kyrkuduk (8.1km)
- Beshquduq (11.5km)
- Alkamazhar (13.2km)
- Sarhad (13.4km)
- Pobeda (14.3km)
- Surhob (14.3km)
- Komsomol (14.6km)
- Mogul (15.4km)
- Kochkiya (15.6km)
- Quduklí (16.7km)
- Alipberdy (17.3km)
- Marguzar (17.5km)
- Qamishogly (17.5km)
- Turdyshekh (17.9km)
- Kazakh (18.1km)
- Sarmantay (18.2km)
- Taraki (18.3km)
- Mūsá Zay (18.5km)
- Sarmantay (18.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferma Nomer Du Sovkhoza Hisar (11.3km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Podkova (15.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Karatoy (3.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (14km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Aryk Kelyanchi (18.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Qizilsu (12.8km)
Airports close to Rodnik Kyzylbulak
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (102.2km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (168.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rodnik Kyzylbulak
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (85.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.