Traveling Luck for Bugor Topchaktepa, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Bugor Topchaktepa?What's around Bugor Topchaktepa?
Wikipedia near Bugor Topchaktepa
Where to stay near Bugor Topchaktepa
The timezone in Bugor Topchaktepa is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:33 and Sunset at 17:34. It's light
Latitude. 37.4103°, Longitude. 69.3153° , Elevation. 555m
Satellite map around Bugor Topchaktepa
Loading map of Bugor Topchaktepa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bugor Topchaktepa, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Komsomol (4.3km)
- Pobeda (4.4km)
- Sarhad (4.8km)
- Surhob (5.3km)
- Marguzar (7.2km)
- Alovuddin (9.4km)
- (( Afgan-Kishlak )) (9.6km)
- Pervoye Maya (10.4km)
- Finskiy (10.5km)
- Taraki (11.5km)
- Qareh Tappeh (12.3km)
- Kyrkuduk (12.4km)
- Arabo (12.4km)
- Yulduz (12.5km)
- Beshquduq (12.8km)
- Mūsá Zay (12.8km)
- (( Imeni Kirova )) (12.9km)
- Nūr Kheyl (14km)
- Tugul (14.2km)
- Farkhor (14.7km)
- Mollā Shīrīn (15.2km)
- Dashtag (15.8km)
- Shaftolubog (15.9km)
- Mayda-Patta (16km)
- Darqad (16.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Kyrkuduk (12.4km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferma Nomer Du Sovkhoza Hisar (3.9km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Podkova (6.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Karatoy (12.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (12.6km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Parkharskiy Rayon (12.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Qizilsu (8.2km)
Airports close to Bugor Topchaktepa
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (111.8km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (163.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bugor Topchaktepa
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (90.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.