Traveling Luck for Rodnik )) (( Tally, Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Rodnik )) (( Tally?What's around Rodnik )) (( Tally?
Wikipedia near Rodnik )) (( Tally
Where to stay near Rodnik )) (( Tally
The timezone in Rodnik )) (( Tally is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:32 and Sunset at 17:38. It's light
Latitude. 37.3000°, Longitude. 69.2500°
Satellite map around Rodnik )) (( Tally
Loading map of Rodnik )) (( Tally and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rodnik )) (( Tally, in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mogul (12.3km)
- Kazakh (12.3km)
- Alipberdy (12.5km)
- Kochkiya (13.8km)
- Sarmantay (13.9km)
- Turdyshekh (14.2km)
- Selga (14.8km)
- Kyrkuduk (14.8km)
- Sarmantay (15.3km)
- Burka (15.3km)
- Quduklí (15.3km)
- Kirgiz (15.8km)
- Yukari Polvon (17km)
- Shakardasht (17.2km)
- Yukary-Burka (17.3km)
- Gulistan (17.9km)
- Alkamazhar (18.2km)
- Shakhmat (18.3km)
- Kuyu-Burka (18.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Kyrkuduk (15.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Karatoy (4.6km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Aryk Kelyanchi (17.5km)
Airports close to Rodnik )) (( Tally
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (95.1km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (176km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rodnik )) (( Tally
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (78.7km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (213km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.