Traveling Luck for Sarhad, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Sarhad?What's around Sarhad?
Wikipedia near Sarhad
Where to stay near Sarhad
Also known as Granitsa
The timezone in Sarhad is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:32 and Sunset at 17:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.4022°, Longitude. 69.3583°
Satellite map around Sarhad
Loading map of Sarhad and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sarhad, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sarhad (0km)
- Pobeda (2.5km)
- Komsomol (4.7km)
- Taraki (6.7km)
- Marguzar (6.7km)
- Qareh Tappeh (7.8km)
- Mūsá Zay (8.2km)
- Surhob (8.2km)
- Alovuddin (8.6km)
- (( Afgan-Kishlak )) (8.9km)
- Nūr Kheyl (9.2km)
- Finskiy (9.8km)
- Mollā Shīrīn (10.9km)
- Pervoye Maya (11km)
- Darqad (11.3km)
- Yulduz (11.8km)
- Arabo (13km)
- Farkhor (13.2km)
- (( Imeni Kirova )) (13.4km)
- Tugul (14.2km)
- Darkad (15km)
- Darkat (15.1km)
- Alkūnagh (15.2km)
- Shaftolubog (15.9km)
- Dashtag (17km)
- Kyrkuduk (17km)
- Mayda-Patta (17.6km)
- Beshquduq (17.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Kyrkuduk (17.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferma Nomer Du Sovkhoza Hisar (2.2km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Podkova (8.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Karatoy (15.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (17.4km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Parkharskiy Rayon (13.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Qizilsu (5km)
Airports close to Sarhad
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (112.8km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (166.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sarhad
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (88.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.