Traveling Luck for Ensom Majestæt, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ensom Majestat?What's around Ensom Majestat?
Where to stay near Ensom Majestæt
The timezone in Ensom Majestat is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:24 and Sunset at 16:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.8667°, Longitude. -40.9500°
Satellite map around Ensom Majestæt
Loading map of Ensom Majestæt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ensom Majestæt, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Asgard Sund (35.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (6.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertaq Itsît (35.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Isfjordsundet (31.6km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (9.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Colberger Heide (33.8km)