Traveling Luck for Otte Krumpen Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Otte Krumpen Fjord?What's around Otte Krumpen Fjord?
Wikipedia near Otte Krumpen Fjord
Where to stay near Otte Krumpen Fjord
Also known as Krumpen Fjord
The timezone in Otte Krumpen Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:22 and Sunset at 16:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.9333°, Longitude. -40.7500°
Satellite map around Otte Krumpen Fjord
Loading map of Otte Krumpen Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Otte Krumpen Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tingmiartalik (8.6km)
- Qeertartivatsiaq (10.2km)
- Eqaluttusoq (13km)
- Taateraakasik (15km)
- Nigsiagkat (17km)
- Ivnarssuaq (23.4km)
- Qeqertánguaq (24.1km)
- Tvillingøen (31.3km)
- Pikiitsi (31.5km)
- Ensomheden (34.9km)
- Upernattivik (35.5km)
- Sattiaatteq (35.9km)
- Kivinak (36.1km)
- Tre Løver Ø (36.8km)
- Igdluluarssuk (37km)
- Qimiitaa (39.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (18.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Pingasikajiit (5.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertaq Itsît (41km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (7.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Colberger Heide (22.5km)