Traveling Luck for Gungner, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Gungner?What's around Gungner?
Wikipedia near Gungner
Where to stay near Gungner
The timezone in Gungner is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:26 and Sunset at 16:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.8667°, Longitude. -40.7667°
Satellite map around Gungner
Loading map of Gungner and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gungner, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Asgard Sund (33.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (13.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertaq Itsît (33.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Isfjordsundet (31.5km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (0km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Colberger Heide (30.2km)