Traveling Luck for Ivnarssuaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ivnarssuaq?What's around Ivnarssuaq?
Wikipedia near Ivnarssuaq
Where to stay near Ivnarssuaq
The timezone in Ivnarssuaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:27 and Sunset at 16:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.7500°, Longitude. -40.5667°
Satellite map around Ivnarssuaq
Loading map of Ivnarssuaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ivnarssuaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ivnarssuaq (0km)
- Qeqertánguaq (1.7km)
- Tvillingøen (8km)
- Taateraakasik (9.7km)
- Kivinak (13.7km)
- Sattiaatteq (13.7km)
- Qeertartivatsiaq (17.5km)
- Qimiitaa (17.6km)
- Igdluluarssuk (18.7km)
- Qeertartivaq (24.1km)
- Tingmiartalik (25.4km)
- Qeqertánguaq (28.1km)
- Eqaluttusoq (29.6km)
- Ensomheden (33.9km)
- Nigsiagkat (35km)
- Kiasigssaq (38.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (23.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Isfjordsundet (22.9km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (17.1km)