Traveling Luck for Alukajik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Alukajik?What's around Alukajik?
Wikipedia near Alukajik
Where to stay near Alukajik
The timezone in Alukajik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:32 and Sunset at 16:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.0333°, Longitude. -40.6333°
Satellite map around Alukajik
Loading map of Alukajik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Alukajik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Nigsiagkat (4.7km)
- Tingmiartalik (8km)
- Qeertartivatsiaq (15.9km)
- Pikiitsi (19.5km)
- Eqaluttusoq (23.2km)
- Taateraakasik (23.6km)
- Upernattivik (26.2km)
- Nuniaq (30.9km)
- Aluit (31.2km)
- Pusitilit (31.2km)
- Tre Løver Ø (32.1km)
- Ivnarssuaq (33.3km)
- Qeqertánguaq (33.5km)
- Uummannaarsuk (34.6km)
- Terneø (35.3km)
- Gerner Ø (36.1km)
- Gabel Ø (38.8km)
- Umiiviitaa (40.9km)
- Tvillingøen (41.2km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (31.5km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Brages Bjerge (43.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nordenskiöld Næs (38.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertarsuit (31.7km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (20.6km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Colberger Heide (9.8km)