Traveling Luck for Kangerajik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kangerajik?What's around Kangerajik?
Wikipedia near Kangerajik
Where to stay near Kangerajik
The timezone in Kangerajik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:28 and Sunset at 16:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.0667°, Longitude. -40.5333°
Satellite map around Kangerajik
Loading map of Kangerajik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kangerajik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Nigsiagkat (2.1km)
- Tingmiartalik (12.2km)
- Pikiitsi (16.7km)
- Qeertartivatsiaq (19.5km)
- Nuniaq (25.8km)
- Upernattivik (25.8km)
- Aluit (26km)
- Pusitilit (26km)
- Taateraakasik (27.3km)
- Uummannaarsuk (29.1km)
- Eqaluttusoq (29.6km)
- Gerner Ø (30.6km)
- Gabel Ø (32.9km)
- Tre Løver Ø (34.3km)
- Umiiviitaa (35km)
- Terneø (36.6km)
- Qeqertánguaq (37km)
- Ivnarssuaq (37km)
- Tvillingøen (44.8km)
- Kivinak (50.7km)
- Sattiaatteq (50.7km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (37.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nordenskiöld Næs (35.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertarsuit (27.2km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (26.2km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Colberger Heide (7.2km)