Traveling Luck for Vikingevig, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Vikingevig?What's around Vikingevig?
Wikipedia near Vikingevig
Where to stay near Vikingevig
The timezone in Vikingevig is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:34 and Sunset at 16:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.1000°, Longitude. -41.0000°
Satellite map around Vikingevig
Loading map of Vikingevig and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vikingevig, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Tommeltotten (5.8km)
- Ørnen (6.3km)
- Pelikanen (10.3km)
- Hustoppen (14.2km)
- Trillingerne (14.2km)
- Kullede Top (25.4km)
- Ensom Majestæt (27.4km)
- Jyllandsfjeldet (28.3km)
- Ensomme Skrænt (30.6km)
- Spidstoppen (33.6km)
- Hammerfaldet (33.8km)
- Helland Nunatak (35km)
- Rink Nunatak (37km)
- Delmenhorst Nunatak (39.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (33.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nordenskiöld Næs (35.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertarsuit (33.9km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (29.7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Colberger Heide (19.6km)