Traveling Luck for Ikârsârfik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ikarsarfik?What's around Ikarsarfik?
Where to stay near Ikârsârfik
The timezone in Ikarsarfik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:21 and Sunset at 16:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.6333°, Longitude. -40.6333°
Satellite map around Ikârsârfik
Loading map of Ikârsârfik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ikârsârfik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Sattiaatteq (1.7km)
- Kivinak (2.6km)
- Qimiitaa (4.3km)
- Igdluluarssuk (7.2km)
- Tvillingøen (7.8km)
- Qeertartivaq (10.1km)
- Ivnarssuaq (14.1km)
- Qeqertánguaq (14.1km)
- Qeqertánguaq (14.6km)
- Taateraakasik (23.6km)
- Kiasigssaq (25.5km)
- Uummannaarsuk (28.1km)
- Qiputalik (30.2km)
- Nappat (30.2km)
- Qeertartivatsiaq (31.3km)
- Ensomheden (31.8km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Draget (31km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (28.6km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Isfjordsundet (11.9km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (28.1km)