Traveling Luck for Imertît, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Imertit?What's around Imertit?
Where to stay near Imertît
The timezone in Imertit is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:23 and Sunset at 16:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.6167°, Longitude. -40.6333°
Satellite map around Imertît
Loading map of Imertît and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Imertît, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Sattiaatteq (2.6km)
- Qimiitaa (2.6km)
- Kivinak (3.2km)
- Igdluluarssuk (6.9km)
- Qeertartivaq (8.2km)
- Tvillingøen (9.4km)
- Qeqertánguaq (12.2km)
- Ivnarssuaq (16km)
- Qeqertánguaq (16.4km)
- Kiasigssaq (24.1km)
- Taateraakasik (25.5km)
- Uummannaarsuk (26.4km)
- Qiputalik (28.5km)
- Nappat (28.6km)
- Ingjalds Ø (31.5km)
- Manertussoq (31.5km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Draget (30.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (30.1km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Isfjordsundet (11.4km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (30km)