Traveling Luck for Gymer Gletscher, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Gymer Gletscher?What's around Gymer Gletscher?
Where to stay near Gymer Gletscher
The timezone in Gymer Gletscher is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:24 and Sunset at 16:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.7000°, Longitude. -40.7500°
Satellite map around Gymer Gletscher
Loading map of Gymer Gletscher and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gymer Gletscher, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Draget (30.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (18.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Isfjordsundet (12.8km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (19.5km)