Traveling Luck for Ørnen, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ornen?What's around Ornen?
Wikipedia near Ornen
Where to stay near Ørnen
The timezone in Ornen is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:23 and Sunset at 19:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.1167°, Longitude. -40.8833°
Satellite map around Ørnen
Loading map of Ørnen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ørnen, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Upernattivik (13.6km)
- Pikiitsi (15.3km)
- Tre Løver Ø (16km)
- Nigsiagkat (18.7km)
- Terneø (19.6km)
- Tingmiartalik (22.7km)
- Eqaluttusoq (24.1km)
- Trefoldigheden Ø (26.8km)
- Nuniaq (30km)
- Qeertartivatsiaq (30km)
- Pusitilit (30.7km)
- Aluit (30.7km)
- Uummannaarsuk (35.2km)
- Gerner Ø (35.7km)
- Taateraakasik (36.8km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (35.5km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Brages Bjerge (36.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nordenskiöld Næs (31.2km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertarsuit (28.4km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (29.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Colberger Heide (13.6km)