Traveling Luck for Gjallerbroen, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Gjallerbroen?What's around Gjallerbroen?
Wikipedia near Gjallerbroen
Where to stay near Gjallerbroen
The timezone in Gjallerbroen is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:27 and Sunset at 16:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.8000°, Longitude. -40.6667°
Satellite map around Gjallerbroen
Loading map of Gjallerbroen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gjallerbroen, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Taateraakasik (6.5km)
- Ivnarssuaq (7.8km)
- Qeqertánguaq (9km)
- Qeertartivatsiaq (12.8km)
- Tvillingøen (15.3km)
- Tingmiartalik (19.8km)
- Sattiaatteq (19.8km)
- Kivinak (19.9km)
- Eqaluttusoq (21.9km)
- Igdluluarssuk (22km)
- Qimiitaa (23.6km)
- Qeertartivaq (29.2km)
- Nigsiagkat (29.8km)
- Ensomheden (30.1km)
- Qeqertánguaq (33.2km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Asgard Sund (25.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (17.3km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Tyrs Bjerge (36.2km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertaq Itsît (25.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Isfjordsundet (25.2km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (9.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Colberger Heide (37.1km)