Traveling Luck for Nigsiagkat, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nigsiagkat?What's around Nigsiagkat?
Wikipedia near Nigsiagkat
Where to stay near Nigsiagkat
The timezone in Nigsiagkat is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:28 and Sunset at 16:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.0500°, Longitude. -40.5500°
Satellite map around Nigsiagkat
Loading map of Nigsiagkat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nigsiagkat, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Nigsiagkat (0km)
- Tingmiartalik (10.1km)
- Qeertartivatsiaq (17.5km)
- Pikiitsi (18.2km)
- Taateraakasik (25.3km)
- Upernattivik (26.8km)
- Eqaluttusoq (27.8km)
- Nuniaq (27.9km)
- Aluit (28km)
- Pusitilit (28km)
- Uummannaarsuk (31.2km)
- Gerner Ø (32.7km)
- Tre Løver Ø (34.5km)
- Gabel Ø (35km)
- Ivnarssuaq (35km)
- Qeqertánguaq (35km)
- Terneø (37.1km)
- Umiiviitaa (37.1km)
- Tvillingøen (42.8km)
- Kivinak (48.7km)
- Sattiaatteq (48.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (35.7km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Ikârsârfik (48.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nordenskiöld Næs (37.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertarsuit (29.2km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (24.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Colberger Heide (8.5km)