Traveling Luck for Tingmiartalik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Tingmiartalik?What's around Tingmiartalik?
Wikipedia near Tingmiartalik
Where to stay near Tingmiartalik
The timezone in Tingmiartalik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:22 and Sunset at 16:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.9667°, Longitude. -40.6000°
Satellite map around Tingmiartalik
Loading map of Tingmiartalik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tingmiartalik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tingmiartalik (0km)
- Qeertartivatsiaq (8km)
- Nigsiagkat (10.1km)
- Taateraakasik (15.7km)
- Eqaluttusoq (21.4km)
- Ivnarssuaq (25.4km)
- Qeqertánguaq (25.5km)
- Pikiitsi (27.3km)
- Tvillingøen (33.3km)
- Upernattivik (34km)
- Nuniaq (37.9km)
- Pusitilit (38.1km)
- Aluit (38.1km)
- Tre Løver Ø (38.5km)
- Sattiaatteq (38.9km)
- Kivinak (38.9km)
- Uummannaarsuk (41.2km)
- Igdluluarssuk (41.8km)
- Gerner Ø (42.8km)
- Qimiitaa (42.8km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Umiivik (40.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (27km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Pingasikajiit (3.4km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Brages Bjerge (43.2km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertarsuit (39.1km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (14.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Colberger Heide (17.5km)