Traveling Luck for Lučica, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Lucica?What's around Lucica?
Wikipedia near Lucica
Where to stay near Lučica
The timezone in Lucica is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:25 and Sunset at 16:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8972°, Longitude. 15.5842°
Satellite map around Lučica
Loading map of Lučica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lučica, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Accommodation around Lučica
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (5.2km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (2.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Strme Strane (4.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (1.4km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (4.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Poljanica (4.6km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Crno Jezero (3.7km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Jamača (3.9km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Vila Izvor (1.3km)
Airports close to Lučica
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (101.7km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (104.8km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (117.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (153km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (188.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lučica
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (47.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (116.9km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (129.4km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (157.7km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (194km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.