Traveling Luck for Jezerce, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Jezerce?What's around Jezerce?
Wikipedia near Jezerce
Where to stay near Jezerce
Also known as Plitvice Seen, Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvička Jezera
The timezone in Jezerce is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8825°, Longitude. 15.6203°
Satellite map around Jezerce
Loading map of Jezerce and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jezerce, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Jezerce
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (1.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (2.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Turčić (2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (4.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Golubnjača (3.8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Vila Izvor (5.1km)
Airports close to Jezerce
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (103.7km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (105.5km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (118.3km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (156.3km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (186km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jezerce
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (44.5km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (120.7km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (131.5km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.5km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (194.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.