Traveling Luck for Kozjak, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Kozjak?What's around Kozjak?
Wikipedia near Kozjak
Where to stay near Kozjak
Also known as Jezero Kozjak
The timezone in Kozjak is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8864°, Longitude. 15.6100°
Satellite map around Kozjak
Loading map of Kozjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kozjak, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Kozjak
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (1.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Turčić (2.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Golubnjača (3.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Vila Izvor (4.1km)
Airports close to Kozjak
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (104km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (104.5km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (118.2km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (155.4km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (186.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kozjak
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (45.3km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (119.6km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (130.9km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (194.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.