Traveling Luck for Plitvička Jezera, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Plitvicka Jezera?What's around Plitvicka Jezera?
Wikipedia near Plitvicka Jezera
Where to stay near Plitvička Jezera
Also known as Plitvicka Lakes
The timezone in Plitvicka Jezera is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:22. It's light
Latitude. 44.8833°, Longitude. 15.6000°
Satellite map around Plitvička Jezera
Loading map of Plitvička Jezera and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Plitvička Jezera, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Accommodation around Plitvička Jezera
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (1.5km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Crno Jezero (5.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Golubnjača (3.6km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Vila Izvor (3.6km)
Airports close to Plitvička Jezera
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (103.4km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (103.8km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (118.9km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (154.5km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (186.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Plitvička Jezera
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (45.2km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (119.1km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (131.3km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (156.3km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (195.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.