Traveling Luck for Matovinska Lisina, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Matovinska Lisina?What's around Matovinska Lisina?
Wikipedia near Matovinska Lisina
Where to stay near Matovinska Lisina
The timezone in Matovinska Lisina is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:30 and Sunset at 16:45. It's light
Latitude. 44.9319°, Longitude. 15.6053°
Satellite map around Matovinska Lisina
Loading map of Matovinska Lisina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Matovinska Lisina, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Matovinska Lisina
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (1.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (4.9km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (2.9km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Vila Izvor (4.9km)
Airports close to Matovinska Lisina
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (101.8km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (109.6km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (112.8km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (154.9km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (192.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Matovinska Lisina
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (51km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (116.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (125km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (189.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.