Traveling Luck for Mošinovac, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Mosinovac?What's around Mosinovac?
Wikipedia near Mosinovac
Where to stay near Mošinovac
The timezone in Mosinovac is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:03 and Sunset at 18:58. It's light
Latitude. 44.9036°, Longitude. 15.6358°
Satellite map around Mošinovac
Loading map of Mošinovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mošinovac, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Mošinovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (1.7km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (4.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (3.6km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (4.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (4.4km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (5.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Poljanica (4.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tavanak (4.5km)
Airports close to Mošinovac
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (105.7km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (106.7km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (115.3km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (157.7km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (188km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mošinovac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (46.7km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (120.5km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (128.9km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.9km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (191.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.