Traveling Luck for Turčić, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Turcic?What's around Turcic?
Wikipedia near Turcic
Where to stay near Turčić
The timezone in Turcic is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:31 and Sunset at 16:44. It's light
Latitude. 44.8978°, Longitude. 15.6256° , Elevation. 801m
Satellite map around Turčić
Loading map of Turčić and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Turčić, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Turčić
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (1.8km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (2.5km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (4.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (3.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Poljanica (3.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tavanak (3.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Golubnjača (2.3km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Vila Izvor (5km)
Airports close to Turčić
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (105.2km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (105.8km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (116.3km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (156.8km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (187.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Turčić
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (46.2km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (120km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (129.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.9km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (192.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.