Traveling Luck for Zljebe, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Zljebe?What's around Zljebe?
Wikipedia near Zljebe
Where to stay near Zljebe
The timezone in Zljebe is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 17:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9072°, Longitude. 15.6322°
Satellite map around Zljebe
Loading map of Zljebe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zljebe, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Zljebe
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (2.3km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (4.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (3.5km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Poljanica (5.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tavanak (4.5km)
Airports close to Zljebe
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (105.3km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (107.1km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (114.9km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (157.4km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (188.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zljebe
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (47.2km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (119.9km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (128.4km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.2km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (191.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.