Traveling Luck for Golubnjača, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Golubnjaca?What's around Golubnjaca?
Wikipedia near Golubnjaca
Where to stay near Golubnjača
The timezone in Golubnjaca is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 17:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9103°, Longitude. 15.6081°
Satellite map around Golubnjača
Loading map of Golubnjača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Golubnjača, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Accommodation around Golubnjača
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (3.9km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (3.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (2.2km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (2.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (1.7km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Vila Izvor (3.5km)
Airports close to Golubnjača
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (103.1km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (106.9km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (115.4km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (155.2km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (189.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Golubnjača
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (48.2km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (117.8km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (127.9km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (191.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.